Position: Information & Records Administrator
Our Client had a great 8 month opportunity for an experienced Information & Records Administrator in Sydney.
- Compliance with records and records related legislation being the State Record Act,
Government Access (Public Access) (GIPA) Act, Personal Information Privacy Protection Act
(PIPPA) and the Copyright Act;
- Operate the Authority’s computerised records management system at a highly competent level in the provision of information and records management services, including identifying, classifying, registering, indexing, tracking, storage and retrieval of records, library documents, electronic images and electronic registration of library and information;
- Appraise the Authority’s records and former agency records by identifying retention, disposal or disposition as archives; applying disposal schedules, disposal classes, applying retention and disposal schedules to records and undertake disposal actions and updating the records management system;
- Develop, amend, and Implement the Information & Records Services policy and standards for processes and creation and updating of procedures and work instructions.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of records management, archives, library and/or
- Knowledge and experience with computerised records managements systems, specifically
HPE CM, and image software;
- Sound understanding of relevant standards, policies, codes of best practice and legislation
pertaining to records management;
- Demonstrated capacity to assist in the development and implementation of policies and
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated capacity to manage time and resources to meet project timeframes and work outcomes;
- Well developed communication, customer service, and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of a range of common office applications;
- Demonstrated of SharePoint Online and the integration with HPE CM;
- Knowledge and understanding of EEO, WHS, Ethical Practice and cultural diversity principles.
Job Code: 1116