Position: Participant Support Officer
We have a great 4 week opportunity with a possible extension for a Participant Support Officer in Newcastle.
- Provision of a range of administrative services and functions which may include word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings, distribution of mail, photocopying and ordering of stores, stationery and equipment.
- Completion of standard financial/purchasing transactions on behalf of the team/business unit ensuring procurement and financial processes are complied with.
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, often as the first point of contact, ensuring an accurate and timely response or where appropriate escalation to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Maintenance of accurate records and records information systems and functions for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administration position
- Ability to multitask, adhere to timelines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage work priorities and meet strict deadlines
Job Code: 1126