Position: Industry Support Administrator
Location: St Leonards
Our Government Client is seeking a Industry Support Administrator to join their team in St Leonards for a great short term contract.
- Undertake basic retrieval and analysis of industry and government data and information to support the provision of current advice to the Service Industry Liaison Manager.
- Support the research, collation, lodgment, retrieval and sharing of information from government and industry information systems to meet Faculty needs such industry training trends.
- Collaborate and provide administrative support with a range of internal and external stakeholders to support the participation in state-wide networks ensuring a high level of
- Provide support for senior officers and managers in the development and drafting of briefings and responses in a timely manner for the Managing Director’s Office.
- Maintain and implement administrative systems and practices to ensure effective, efficient, and sustainable office management systems that are continually improved to meet stakeholder’s needs and expectations.
- Provide a range of administrative, HR, financial and procurement activities to contribute to the effective operation of Service Industry Liaison Unit to promote an engaging customer experience.
- Assist in the development of effective communication processes and web-based tools to support stakeholders to access information, share best practice strategies and provide timely feedback.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability in meeting organisational customer service standards.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment, demonstrating planning and organisational skills to create solutions in a dynamic and changing environment.
- High level skills in the use of software packages, web-based technologies, digital tools and corporate system applications.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads, work with limited supervision to deliver agreed results, meet deadlines and exercise initiative and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality administrative support to senior level officers.
- Ability to in undertake related research tasks and preparation of high quality documents.
Job Code: 1123