Position: Geographical / Learning Information Systems Officer
Start: Mid March 2018
Location: Oran Park
Our Government Client has a great short term opportunity available for a GIS / LIS Officer in Oran Park.
- Project – review and update Easement layer according LRS (Land Registry Services) report
- Assist incoming subdivision certificate process
- Highly developed time management skills and the ability to manage high workloads
- High technical knowledge of graphic publishing applications
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in Local Environmental Plan (LEP), and understands section 149 Certificate
- Experience in Property System (Civica Authority System)
- Demonstrated experience in LIS/GIS systems and Microsoft desktop applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Practical knowledge of NSW Land Titles system, NSW Geographic Names Board Policies and guidelines and survey legislation, Acts
Job Code: 1130