Position: Finance and Administration Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Finance and Administration manager for a short term contract.
The Finance and Administration Manager provides leadership and overall strategic direction of financial services in line with the strategic plan and objectives. This role is also responsible for the oversight of the outsourced IT functions for the organisation.
- Oversee strategic financial management across the organisation and provide high level support to the Executive members
- Oversee Technological functions across the organisation and implement projects as identified.
- Build strong working relationships with Staff, Management, Residents, Families and Suppliers.
- Provide effective leadership and coaching to staff.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and ethical requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Manage risk and report issues of concern to the Manager of Corporate Services.
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate services management role.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of relevant Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Proven experience and ability in computerised financial systems and Microsoft applications particularly Excel.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, IT or a Business related discipline.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills particularly in the explanation of accounting concepts to non-accounting trained staff.
- Experience working within the Aged Care sector is desirable but not essential.
Job Code: 1122