Position: Project Officer – Cultural Improvement
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Project Officer with experience in Cultural Improvement to join their team in Rozelle.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate strategic programs that cover cultural improvement strategies.
- Provide expert and professional support, assistance and advice, consistent with policies and procedures, to frontline supervisors, Directors Operations, managers and the Executive Leadership Team on the development and implementation of agreed projects.
- Engage with stakeholders to obtain feedback on success of implemented initiatives.
- Efficiently manage multiple priorities and projects relating to future workplace culture initiatives.
- Act as an appropriate and effective role model and promote a culture and supporting practices that reflect the organisational values through demonstrated behaviours and interactions with all stakeholders.
- Assist with the development and implementation of any required policies, procedures, standards and practices that may support projects.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate strategic programs that cover cultural improvement strategies, particularly those that address the PMES results.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent and extensive experience in project management including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience in initiating projects and executing through to completion that supports cultural change programs within public and/or private sector organisations.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact effectively with involved staff, executive and other management and external stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to prepare detailed reports, policies and
- Proven organisational skills including a high degree of initiative and flexibility, the ability to manage resources to meet competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team to achieve assigned goals and objectives in a high functioning team environment.
- Good computer literacy including database, spread sheets, word processing and other
applications used in the Windows environment.
Job Code: 1136