Position: Administration Assistant
Start: Mid March 2018
Location: Oran Park
We have a great 6 month opportunity with our Government Client in Oran Park, Sydney.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the Chairperson, Board and Executive Officer;
- Schedule and facilitate various meetings through the provision of minutes, agendas, booking venues and advice to attendees;
- Receive and screen calls, emails, letters, invitations and/or visitors;
- Track and monitor all Taskforce enquiries and correspondence;
- Preparation of various reports and presentations to a high standard;
- Manage professional memberships, travel arrangements and bookings for professional development opportunities for the Chairperson, Board and Executive Officer;
- General typing and administrative duties for the Chairperson and Executive Officer;
- Maintain filing, database management, and electronic document management;
- Assist with the organisation of events under the direction of the Chairperson and Executive Officer;
- Purchase relevant office supplies and ensure their availability for use for Taskforce activities; and
- Act in an administrative / secretarial role for Taskforce sub committees or equivalent.
Essential Skills Required
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience in administrative/executive assistant role;
- Ability to work in a sensitive, confidential and political environment;
- Proven ability to recognise and implement improvements to processes and systems;
- Highly developed organisational, communication, negotiation and problem solving;
- Experience in MS Office suite at an intermediate / advanced level;
- Highly developed interpersonal and decision making skills; and
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes.
- Skills in using graphic design software,
- Experience in database development and management;
- Experience in marketing;
- Experience in website and social media management; and
- High level research skills.
Job Code: 1131