Position: Client Service Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Client Service Officer in Maroubra. Great short term opportunity available for the right candidate.
- Provides a broad range of applicant, tenancy and property management services and advice to clients, advocates and other stakeholders.
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Support tenancy and community participation initiatives to contribute to harmonious
neighborhoods and stronger communities.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
Job Code: 1140