Position: Project Support Officer
Location: North Sydney
Our Government client is currently seeking an experienced Project Support Officer in North Sydney. This is a great 12 month opportunity for the right candidate! Government experience is desirable.
You will provide ongoing support to high-priority projects including coordinating workshops and training sessions, producing and maintaining project meeting documentation, correspondence and project budget management. You will also provide essential support for the Executive Director.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills and demonstrated capacity to consult and can negotiate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders.
- Experience in business administration, business change processes and budgeting.
- Superior organisational skills and demonstrated capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in coordinating portfolios of work for large complex organisations.
- Advanced computer skills in the use of standard business tools including Word, Excel, SharePoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills