Position: Communications Officer
Our Government Client has a great 6 month contract available for an experienced Communications Officer in Sydney
- Prepare a range of communication resources including newsletters, power point slides, social media posts, articles and case studies to promote the work of CESE to stakeholders.
- Undertake research to identify opportunities to improve the Centre’s communication processes and materials.
- Organise stakeholder communication initiatives such as seminars, webinars, focus groups, forums, briefings and launches to ensure they are conducted in a professional manner.
- Undertake projects to support the development, implementation and review of the Centre’s communications strategy.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written reports, submissions and correspondence.Key challenges