Position: PMO Analyst
Great short term opportunity with our Government Client for a PMO Analyst in Sydney!
- Provide Status Reporting support, including quality assuring content provided by Project Managers and assisting in the production of various portfolio level reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of project level information in PPM tool Daptiv and assisting in the development of various portfolio level reports.
- Assist in the uplift of the PMO in facilitating the production of process and procedure maps; including producing as-is and to-be business process maps in Ms Visio.
- Assist the PMO Lead in governance and assurance activities as required.
- Proven track record (at least 4 years) as a PMO Analyst within a portfolio management office, including extensive status reporting experience and thorough understanding of governance.
- Demonstrated understanding of the project, program, portfolio hierarchy.
- Knowledge of project, program, portfolio and/or PMO management best practice methodologies.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of a project, its context and environment, and related issues/risks.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 4 years) in undertaking business process analyses including producing process and procedure maps (As-Is and To-Be), engaging with key stakeholders, and quality assuring documents produced.
- Previous experience working within a government setting.
- Previous experience with PPM tools.
- Takes pride in producing quality outputs, including a high degree of attention to detail and focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Refined communication skills and a mature, consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
Job Code: 1161