Position: ICT Asset Officer
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Client has a great 6 month contract available for an ICT Asset Officer in Port Macquarie.
- Supporting customers through major transition of our technology fleet.
- Responsible for controlling the lifecycle of ICT assets.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration, monitoring, review and continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems that support the team in meeting business objectives and customer requirements.
- Certificate 4 in ICT or Government (Procurement and Contracting) or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- ITIL Certification
- Drivers Licence
- Experience with mobile technology(iDevices) an advantage.
- Accuracy and efficiency of data maintenance
- Enable devices through appropriate systems and processes
- Support users in device transition
- Enable and liaise with project delivery teams
- Maintain stock levels for devices required within the eTech fleet
- Strong customer service skills
Job Code: 1165
Recruitment Port Macquarie