Position: Financial Accountant
Location: Oran Park
Our Government client has a great 12 month contract available for an experienced Financial Accountant / General Ledger Restructure Specialist. The successful candidate must have significant experience in the Civica Authority software with high technical skills in General Ledger and Work Order design.
- Designing, mapping, implementing and testing of a new ledger structure associated with Compulsory Hierarchy, Work Order System and Work order Budgeting
- Undertake mapping exercise associated with the project which requires advanced Excel skills.
- Work with project stakeholders in undertaking testing associated during testing phase for all impacted modules.
- Ability to re-produce key financial reports for Council.
If you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of various Authority modules such as Payroll, Receipting, Trust, Asset, Plant, Inventory and be able to link changes in the ledger structure with these modules.
- Experience in implementing a Work Order Structure and Classifications associate with Work Order for a High Growth Council with emphasis on infrastructure assets data gathering and reporting.
- Experience in use of Resource Groups for reporting purposes.
- Ability to translate complex financial information to non-financial users.
- Experience in preparation of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standard and Local
- Government Code of Accounting Standard.
- Ability to undertake trend analysis and report on them.
We want to hear from you!
Previous experience use of BIS and LG Solutions End of Financial Year template highly desirable.
Job code: 1166
Recruitment Oran Park