Position: Executive Assistant to Executive Director Projects
This role provides comprehensive executive and administrative support Executive Director. This is a wonderful 6 month contract for the right candidate!
- Manage Directors’ office communication and correspondence, meetings and appointments, travel and accommodation.
- Provide meeting support tasks including preparation of agendas, organising venues and catering, taking notes at meetings and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Undertake SAP related tasks including limited data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders and assisting with making payments.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and determine appropriate action for correspondence and documents received and produced by the Executive team, using TRIM to ensure the information is stored and recorded in line with the NSW State Records Act, and that responses are provided in the timeframe required
- Liaise with senior officers and professional staff across the directorate to ensure timelines are met, and assist in the resolution of enquiries, complaints and issues for internal and external stakeholders in relation to the operations of the Directorate.
Prepare a range of documents, briefings and reports using Microsoft products and other software packages to meet internal and external requirements.
If you can:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients and staff at all organisation levels and working cooperatively as a team member.
- Exercise sound judgement in organising own work to meet deadlines when working under considerable pressure with large or variable volumes of work,
- and are flexible and responsive to the identified priorities of the Directorate and willing to embrace new technologies to improve business processes and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
We want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1179