Position: Clerical and Office Support Workers
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Western Sydney
Our government client is seeking vibrant and motivated candidates to fill several roles in Western Sydney. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates!
- Respond to phone enquiries from clients and members of the public and provides accurate and appropriate information about products and services, as well as those offered by key stakeholders.
- Makes an assessment based on the information provided to determine eligibility for products and services.
- Initiates, coordinates and priorities actions in response to calls from clients, members of the
public and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertakes outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialised and ad-hoc projects.
- Undertakes service quality checks and follow-up on referrals, applications and other related issues.
- Maintains call records, system entries and client/service databases in line with record
management guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides administrative support including correspondence processing and reporting to
facilitate the completion of the contact centre’s endorsed work.
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Client service officers work extensively and directly with clients with complex support needs in their home and in the field.
- Planning and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines in a demanding work place.
- Managing conflicts and expectations of clients and their advocates in a human services
- Systems used in role: Excel, outlook, WORD, TRIM.
Please note: Candidates must be flexible about work location – you may be placed in any office within the District, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt and Penrith.
If you have:
- A current drivers licence,
- strong communication skills and the ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Computer skills
We want to hear from you! Apply now!
Job Code: 1184
Recruitment Western Sydney