Position: Program Or Project Administrator
Location: North Sydney
Our North Sydney based client is seeking an Assistant Project Officer to undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities. This is a great 5 month role for the right candidate!
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and planning
- Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee
meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
If you can deliver multiple project support activities in line with agreed standards and objectives, given tight deadlines and competing demands and priorities, then we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1185
Recruitment North Sydney