Position: Payroll Officer
Our Government client is recruiting for an HR Payroll Officer to actively maintain, update and navigate records and data management systems to resolve HR enquiries and requests. The role demonstrates a high level of accuracy and efficiency and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload, enabling the provision of relevant and timely information and supports effective reporting and decision making within the functional area.
They are looking for experienced payroll staff who have good experience in superannuation, salary packaging and account reconciliation work activities in a public-sector environment. Our client is scheduled to implemented SAP payroll in late November, so previous SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential. Key to this role is payroll experience in relation to superannuation, salary packaging and account reconciliation processes. You will be motivated and willing to learn and work with the current payroll system and then the SAP HR payroll system.
Key activities include superannuation, salary packaging, account reconciliation activities and providing customer services to employees.
- Min of 5 years experience
- Needs experienced payroll staff, need to come in and work on superannuation, salary packaging and account reconciliation activities. Including learning their Payroll system in house and switching to the new SAP system.
- Beneficial to have SAP or failing the SAP must be experienced payroll people who have worked on multiple payroll systems that would be able to pick up SAP quickly.
- Must come from the HR payroll background.
- The department is a large organisation with over 100,000 employees.
- They would like to see candidates from a medium- large size businesses.
Criminal History Check Required
Job Code: 1188