Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government client in Newcastle is seeking a customer service officer to provide effective administrative and support services. This is a great 6 month contract.
- Provide a range of routine administrative activities to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team that support delivery of services.
- Gather and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure flow, accuracy and confidentiality of business information.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of administrative systems to ensure that business systems operate effectively.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information.
- Work closely with other business areas to effectively arrange meetings and manage the flow of business information and activities.
- Provide customer service and reception duties as required, to act as a first point of contact for the business unit and ensure issues are resolved or escalated appropriately.
If you can balance requests for information, multiple work tasks and competing deadlines in an environment with fluctuating demands, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1189