Position: Student Advisors
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Government client is seeking 4 student advisors to be responsible for providing high quality customer service and advice, information and assistance to current and future students, business customers and employers. This is a fantastic temporary contract for the right candidates!
- Provide a high quality customer focused service to future and current students from enquiry to enrolment.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to the branch and students including enrolments, enquiries (inbound/outbound), course information, processing payments, database management (CRM) to ensure that a quality service is carried out to all students in line with policies and customer service standards.
- Collaborate with key learning delivery leaders and support staff as required to resolve current and prospective student enquiries and enrolment issues
- Manage the process of referral to relevant specialist staff as required, in order to ensure a smooth transition for the student
- Facilitate effective staff and student cohort relationships, interactions, and communication through face-to-face activities, social media and other engagement strategies
- Actively participate in continuous improvement on processes and procedures, student enrolment lifecycle and database management to provide consistency and best practice.
- Reflect the values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans
- Collaborating with a range of internal parties to ensure high volumes of student enquiries are effectively and efficiently resolved.
- Managing several tasks concurrently whilst ensuring enrolment targets remain the priority
- Taking responsibility for every stage of the offering, enrolment and sales process in a highly competitive environment.
Job Code: 1191
Recruitment Port Macquarie