Position: Library Technician
Our Government client in Randwick is after an ALIA accredited Library Technician to join their team. This is a fantastic 5 month contract for the right candidate!
- Perform and/or assist in co-ordinating activities required for the operation and maintenance of library and information services and systems.
- Require sound knowledge and skill and the ability to develop expertise in library and information management concepts necessary to undertake a varied range of tasks in library procedures and operations.
- Exercise judgment in dealing with a range of general or specialist tasks and problems, with reference to established standards, practices and procedures. Some adaptation of systems, standards or practices may be undertaken.
- Work under general supervision of a senior paraprofessional or a professional or manager.
- Work either individually, or cooperatively as a member of a team, or as the leader of a small non-hierarchical team.
- Work may assist in the formulation of procedures or policies.
If this sounds like you, and you are ALIA accredited, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1199