Position: Human Resources Officer
Our Government client is seeking a highly skilled Human Resources officer to join their team. This is a great 3 month contract for the right candidate!
- Provide advice and services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment and personnel conditions, policies, procedures, awards and relevant legislation.
- Provide high level administrative, clerical services and generation of Microsoft Word documentation
- Process documentation associated with services within the respective portfolios, good customer service whilst maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and privacy.
- Handle and / or refer telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment service matters, project implementation, learning and development programs and other administrative matters.
- Maintain recruitment, human resources and other project information systems and related databases including data entry and standard management reporting.
- Manager, monitor and report on key performance indicators
- Participate in all aspects of recruitment and selection panels as required.
- Organisation of training events, flights, accommodation and catering for course facilitators and events
- Preparation for training courses including preparation of course material, booking of facilities and catering, and technological equipment.
- Be willing to travel according to the needs of the directorate.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level administrative support
- Demonstrated ability to learn legislative requirements, organisational policy and procedures
- Advanced computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office, human resources information systems and TRIM or similar records management system.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and a commitment to achieving results
- High level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with diverse groups of people
- Highly efective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Good written communication skills including attention to detail and
- Hold a current C class drivers licence.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Job Code: 1203