Position: Business Liaison Officer
Our Sydney based Government client is seeking a business liaison officer to provide a range of administrative business and project services to facilitate the delivery of business operations and projects to meet organisational objectives. This is a great 6 month contract for the right candidate!
- Research, collate and coordinate reports, advice and briefings on complex business policies and operations to support informed decision making and planning
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative practices, systems and procedures within the business operations/director/division to optimise the efficiency and delivery of quality business outcomes
- Assist with budget administration, coordination, management and reporting, including preparation and review of high level regulatory communications to meet strict organisational deadlines and professional standards
- Communicate with key stakeholders, exercise discretion, maintain confidentiality and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate the exchange of information to support and meet project objectives and delivery deadlines
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, balancing high volume workloads and critical deadlines while maintaining confidentiality and acting with discretion
- Dealing with a diverse range of complex, legislative and sensitive information to deliver
quality project support services to a high professional standard.
Job Code: 1204