Position: Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Are an EXPERIENCED, EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT that can handle conflicting priorities?
We have an exciting opportunity with our client for an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide confidential executive, administrative, secretarial and related support services to the Executive Director and contribute to the efficient overall functioning of the office.
- Coordinate correspondence and sensitive and confidential briefings, ensuring efficient and appropriate handling of all documents, within variable timeframes and ensure compliance with corporate style and format.
- Maintain, review and prioritise the Executive Director’s diary, including scheduling meetings and appointments, monitor and screen telephone enquiries to ensure optimal use of their available time.
- Review incoming / outgoing correspondence, refer to relevant parties for appropriate action and maintain tracking of replies to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Organise meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences, including distributing material, setting up equipment, organising catering and liaising with speakers and attendees.
- Invoice handling, coordinate stationary and stores supplies and manage petty cash.
- Respond to internal and external queries referring these for action and following up as appropriate.
- Provide timely, high level executive support to committees including collating and distributing agenda, papers, preparing minutes and liaising with external stakeholder organisations.
- Have high level interpersonal skills and can ensure cooperative, efficient relationships and procedures are established and maintained; and
- Can maintain professionalism, tact and diplomacy and work in a calm and harmonious manner when dealing with difficult situations, enquiries and complaints.
- Resolving conflicting demands on the Executive Director’s time, given the constantly high level of meeting activity and frequent rescheduling required due to changing priorities and emerging issues….
then this is a great opportunity for you!
Job Code: 1215