Position: Social Policy Implementation Support Officer
Location: North Sydney
Our client has a great opportunity for you to contribute to and support the development and implementation of best practice social policies, programs, projects and activities.
- Contribute to components of policy development and evaluation activities and undertake projects.
- Support the planning and monitoring of projects to assist with the achievement of the Branch’s objectives.
- Contribute to the development of sound information, policies and advice, in order to maximise the achievement of goals and needs.
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure a consistent and coordinated approach to the management of relationships and development of a shared understanding of needs and requirements
- Assist in the preparation of accurate, clear and timely written and verbal communication specifically in relation to policy documents, briefs, correspondence, meetings and presentations.
- Undertake a large range of administrative and clerical support functions necessary for the smooth operation of the Unit.
- Provide sound advice and support on matters related to Social Policy. This includes administrative work related to social policy implementation
Key Requirements include:
- Appropriate qualifications or equivalent and demonstrated experience providing administrative and clerical support in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated experience undertaking, coordinating and supporting projects to support the achievement of organisational goals.
- Excellent administration and support skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise.
- Well-developed analytical skills including ability to problem-solve, interpret information and provide quality advice
- Well-developed verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills
Start Date ASAP!
Job Code: 1216
Recruitment North Sydney