Position: Administration Officer (Registry)
Our Newcastle based government client requires an Administration Officer to provide a broad range of administrative services and leverage extensive business unit knowledge to support the unit’s program of work and facilitate the delivery of business operations. This role will require you to:
- Deliver quality administrative services in an environment of a high workload volume.
- Negotiate workable timeframes, given competing client demands and priorities.
- Address unforeseen issues.
- Work independently.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures.
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost .
Job Code: 1223