Position: Customer Service Officer
Location: Sydney CBD
Our Sydney client is seeking a highly motivated customer service officer for a fantastic 3 month role in the CBD. The successful candidate will provide front-line service support for customers through an empathetic, collaborative approach.
- Prepare recommendations for compensation payments, treatment and support services for customers based on gathering, researching and analysing information from multiple sources and an understanding of both the customer’s individual circumstances and needs and legislative and policy requirements.
- Proactively contact and provide information to customers and third parties and respond to enquiries, often as the first point of contact, ensuring the response is accurate and meets the needs of the customer or third party in a timely manner.
- Prioritise workloads and workflows to ensure service delivery timelines are met.
- Process applications for compensation, calculate and arrange payment of compensation entitlements and related payments in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, procedures, timeframes and financial delegations.
- Identify and recommend the most appropriate and cost effective services to meet customer’s individual needs while ensuring that all treatments and services are delivered in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Complete standard financial transactions including the processing of invoices, ensuring agency timeframes, processes, policy and delegations are complied with.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of services by third party providers including sourcing providers and collaborating and sharing knowledge about customer needs and motivations to help secure appropriate participation in service delivery and decision making.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services, including recommending changes to processes, policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
Police Record Check will be required prior to commencement.
If you have experience in customer service roles, can make independent day to day decisions regarding the dissemination of information, and have excellent prioritising and time management skills, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1226