Position: Designer Engineer
Location: Oran Park
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Designer Engineer to join the team of our Government Client in Oran Park. This is a temporary contract and involves investigating and assessing the requirements in regards to public utility restoration work.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (tertiary qualifications in Surveying may be considered subject to Civil Engineering experience).
- Experience in the investigation, survey, design and estimation of engineering projects. In particular; road, drainage, traffic, stormwater and environmental works.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Experience in the use of Computer Aided Design programs and related software packages
- Strong customer/community service focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to relate well to internal and external clients and the ability to write analytical and logical reports drawing justified conclusions.
If you have:
- Experience in the administration of road openings and restorations.
- Good negotiation and dispute resolution skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in surveying and using modern surveying instruments and technologies.
- Experience in computer aided vehicle turn path evaluation.
- Understanding of Local Government operations, processes and administrative procedures.
We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Job Code: 1230
Recruitment Oran Park