Position: Finance and Administration Support Officer Level 1-2
Start Date: ASAP
Our government client in Blacktown has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance and Administration Support Officer to join their team for a 5 month role.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the effective operation of the organisation, and you will be required to undertake SAP transactional tasks to support project delivery.
- Provide financial and administrative services to support the effective operation of the organisation
- Respond to incoming telephone and face to face enquiries, providing information and appropriately referring enquiries where required
- Undertake administrative support duties such as filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports to support the activities of the organisation
- Undertake SAP related tasks including data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders and assisting with making payments
- Provide meeting support tasks including preparing agendas, organising venues and catering, and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Maintain the TRIM computerised records management system and creating, storing, retrieving and archiving files to contribute to the provision of accurate and timely information for reports, submissions and general advice
- Word processing, data entry, faxing, photocopying, phones, mail, preparing for meetings.
- Administration support of team members
- Processing invoices in SAP.
- Assisting in preparation of documents.
Police check will be required prior to commencement.
Job Code: 1232