Position: Finance and Administration Support Officer Level 3/4
Our Government client in Blacktown is looking for a Finance and Administration Support Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic temp role for the right candidate!
- Provide financial and administrative services to support the smooth running of the organisation.
- Undertake SAP transactional tasks to support project delivery
- Respond to incoming telephone and face to face enquiries, providing information and appropriately referring enquiries where required
- Be responsible for the day to day supervision of the Finance and Admin Support Officer
- Undertake administrative support duties such as filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports to support the activities of the organisation.
- Undertake SAP related tasks including data entry, raising and receipting of purchase orders and assisting with making payments
- Provide meeting support tasks including preparing agendas, organising venues and catering, and distributing minutes to contribute to the smooth running of meetings.
- Maintain the TRIM computerised records management system and creating, storing, retrieving and archiving files to contribute to the provision of accurate and timely information for reports, submissions and general advice.
A Police Check will be required prior to commencement.
If you have the ability to:
- maintain a consistent and high standard of finance and administration support to up to 25 staff
- respond professionally to enquiries from a broad range of internal and external stakeholder and be able to work independently or as a team member when required, and
- Support field based staff – may require site visits (current vehicle licence essential)
We want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1233