Position: Call or Contact Centre Worker
Start Date: ASAP
Location: St Leonards
Our Government client in St Leonards is seeking a Call or Contact Centre Worker to provide a high quality customer experience. This is a great 2 month contract for the right candidate!
- Build rapport by providing high-quality advice, information and assistance, and seeking feedback to ensure that objectives are met during call-centre hours.
- Provide service that consistently meets service standards and sales
targets including managing a large volume of enquiries (inbound) and displaying effective information gathering and problem solving skills in all interactions.
- Ensure enquiries are managed to completion
- Ensure key value propositions are consistently communicated
- Ensure data quality is high and supports relationship management due to timely and accurate entry into corporate systems.
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed with high attention to detail
- Actively participate in continuous improvement
- Continuously contribute to the currency of the internal Knowledge Base with high-quality, relevant information
- Demonstrate insight into call-centre processes and procedures and suggest improvements that will boost the performance of the team
- Collaborate with staff as required to resolve any issues
- Manage the process of referral to relevant specialist staff as required to ensure a smooth transition.
- Follow up on enquiries (outbound) – demonstrate excellent knowledge of current product offerings and providing accurate advice, manage each enquiry through to completion and complete tasks (including processing payments) in a timely manner
- Display a firm grasp of key value propositions and how to communicate this in a compelling way
- Accurately enter information into the CRM and other relevant systems in a timely manner
- Follow appropriate processes and procedures with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Use multiple data sources to provide quality information
- Adapt to diverse communication channels in responding to enquiries
- Collaborate with colleagues where appropriate to identify and resolve data entry issues
If you are a problem solver and enjoy helping people, we want to hear from you!
Job Code: 1238
Recruitment St Leonards