Position: Executive Assistant – Helicopter Operations
Start Date: ASAP
Our Government client in Bankstown is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive executive secretarial, administrative and clerical support services to the Helicopter Operations senior management team, and to facilitate the day-to-day co-ordination and operation of the state wide services. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative and clerical support services to meet the strategic and operational functions of key personnel.
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to meet informational and reporting needs.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports relating to operations and overall performance.
- Assist key personnel in the procurement of “stock” and non stock” requisition items. Assist with the routine processing of Registrar intake and the procurement and dispersal of uniforms and other support requirements.
- Record and coordinate informational requests and assist in researching and developing replies to Corporate Headquarters and other stakeholders.
- Review all accounts payable relative to the operations prior to progressing to Finance and Data Services for processing and payment.
- Attend to filling and records management requirements of the key personnel consistent with service policy.
- Assist the key personnel in the registration, progressing and preparation of responses to enquiries and complaints.
- Attend committees, meetings and other forums and provide minute-taking and associated services as required.
- Proven capacity and experience to provide executive level secretarial, administrative and clerical support services.
- Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and presentation documentation skills, and ability to produce reports, briefings and correspondence with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in spreadsheet databases in particular is required.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise competing tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly adaptive and flexible work approach in supporting an extended management team.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all organisational and stakeholder levels.
- Ability to research, collect and analyse databases and information.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion, and deal effectively with confidential and sensitive issues.
We want to hear from you! Apply NOW!
Job Code: 1253