Position: Research and Data Visualisation Officer
Our Government client in Ultimo is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team as a Research and Data Visualisation Officer. If successful, you will be responsible for designing and creating a variety of reports, and be able to translate and communicate complex information in a concise and simple manner through creative presentation (i.e. infographics, graphic design and visualisation) techniques.
This is a short term contract with the possibility of extension for the right candidate!
- Designing templates for report production (e.g. economic, demographic, industry profile and market research reports)
- Creating reports by integrating multiple information to communicate a story/narrative to diverse audience
- Work collaboratively with the team of analysts and experts to visualise data in a creative and easy-to-understand format
- Experience within a creative team (or in design and communications area)
- Degree or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability in designing andcreating business reports with attention to detail
- Power user/demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint is
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!!!
Job Code: 1254