Position: Client Services Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: NewcastleOur Newcastle based Government client requires a Client Services Officer to independently handle client transactions. If you have a strong client service background and are looking for a front line client service role via telephone interactions with a large financial administration component this could be the role for you.
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely services to clients that are consistent with a
customer experience statement.
- Ensure a coordinated approach to client matters by working closely with team members.
- Provide integrated client services by working closely with Branches and Service Advisory.
- Utilise the required systems and processes to support the management of client matters and actively suggest improvements.
- Escalate difficult matters and significant complaints to the Senior Client Service Officer or
Coordinator as required.
- Actively role model our values and behaviours.
- Managing work outputs, competing demands/priorities to generate favourable outcomes for all clients/stakeholders
A background in community or disability services would be an advantage.
Job Code: 1262