Position: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Our Lismore based Government client requires an experienced Project and Contract Manager with a strong background in contract preparation, putting together technical specifications as well as experience in project delivery on occupied sites.
A civil engineering or building construction /project management background with 7 or more years experience is required.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Manage the delivery of one or more assigned infrastructure projects ranging in low to medium risk and complexity, or contributes to the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects with medium to high in risk and complexity, to ensure time, cost quality, safety and environment targets and corporate and region expectations and requirements are met.
- experience in Project and Contract Management, contract preparation,
- experience in putting together technical specifications as well as
- experience in project delivery on occupied sites.
- excellent computer skills.
- excellent communication skills
- ability to prepare written material that is well structured and easy to follow by the intended audience
- be able clearly explain and present ideas
- be able to listen to others when they are speaking and ask
appropriate respectful questions.
Job Code: 1263