Position: Senior Interface Lead, Asset Readiness
Our Sydney based client is seeking a Senior Interface Lead, Asset Readiness to manage the development of as Asset Management Plan and drive the program strategy with the project delivery team.
- Implementation of the Asset Management Plan; in consultation with various stakeholders
- Facilitate the implementation and handover of TMP’s (Technical Maintenance Plans)
- Support the delivery agent in the development of Handover Certificates and Documentation.
- Apply a formal asset management process, document lessons learned to develop and implement solution delivering program and maintenance efficiencies.
- Explore key management systems including the ability to interface with key management systems for potential business improvements.
- Develop strategic and conceptual models and options for project delivery
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead, influence, activate, coordinate and monitor key players and resources involved in the delivery of projects, including external contractors, delivery partners and internal stakeholders
- Actively manage and resolve issues and blockers, in order to achieve the project objectives
- Prepare project proposals cost plans, manage budgets, coordinate risk management activities and undertake project reporting including developing, presenting and attaining relevant stakeholder approvals for all project plans and implementation strategies
- Project delivery experience at a senior level, demonstrating ability to lead and achieve complex delivery projects
- Familiarity with delivery in public street environments
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of Asset Management Plans; managing asset readiness and handover activities across large/complex projects
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and assess project options
- Proven capacity for successful management, consultation, negotiation and influence at a senior level in a challenging and complex environment, including the ability to form effective working relationships with key stakeholders, and to present information to all levels of government and the non-government sector
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job Code: 1267