Position: Financial Controller (incl. Compliance)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Port Macquarie
Our Client is seeking a passionate, self-motivated and committed Financial Controller with Compliance experience. If YOU are searching for a role that is about making a difference in the community and have the applicable experience. Then this role is for YOU.
Position is fulltime 38 hours per week, between the hours of 8am to 6pm as required.
- Well established local and community based business
- Focus is on providing quality services
- Open, honest, trusting culture
Finance & Strategy
- Prepare financial reports for CEO & finance committee, develop budgets and coordinate financial obligations
- Management of finance & related processes and systems
- Preparation of Memorandums Of Understanding & contracts with outside providers
- Manage all payments and collection in accordance with the law, regulations and best practice
- Contribute to the strategic planning process
Compliance, Risk, Policy & Procedure
- Develop and maintain and monitor accurate and professional compliance schedules, records, policies and procedures to meet organisational and legislative requirements
- Contribute to the provision of outstanding service delivery to clients
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of procedures
- Support WHS compliance, buildings & grounds and maintenance
- Work with others to assist in the development of efficient and relevant practice
- Prepare reports as required
- Schedule and hold meetings with stakeholders
You must be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Able to coordinate small team and assist all business unit managers
- Able to organise and determine work priorities, ensuring the efficient operation and supervision of performance tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively and positively with members of the community and government representatives .
Job Code: 1269
Recruitment Port Macquarie