Location: Various (Tamworth, Coffs Harbour, Sydney metro)
Our Government client is currently seeking four Trainers with a background in teaching and training in technology applications.
You must be willing to travel throughout regional areas with overnight stays !
About the role:
Lead the facilitation of live and remote workshops to support the adoption of the Business Intelligence (BI) program to enhance analysis and evidence based decision making. Also maintenance of training records and testing of new reports. The role is based in a dynamic team providing face-to-face training, coaching, resource development and other support for schools transitioning from an old reporting platform to the BI reports.
- Deliver high quality training, using a variety of mediums, to diverse groups of stakeholders with different learning preferences and capabilities, including experienced school leaders, teachers and departmental administrators.
- Research, design, develop and print online training materials to enhance the capacity of school executives to confidently and effectively use BI reports for planning and reporting.
- Capture feedback and support the analysis of data to identify trends, to inform planning and policy development and continuously improve service delivery models. This can include the establishment of local learning networks to support the growth in capability.
- Liaise with Directors and Principals, School Leadership (PSLs) to arrange learning events for schools in their networks.
- Provide high level strategic advice to the senior management team on future development to ensure BI continues to align to strategic priorities and deliver high quality reports to meet the needs of schools.
- Effectively manage administrative processes supporting a large and complex state-wide program of work.
- Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (essential)
- 3 years relevant experience
- Delivery of training on reporting application or reporting tools e.g. BI products
- Background in teaching and training in technology applications
- Previous experience in delivery of results type training
Job Code: 1274