Position: Campus Infrastructure Services Officer
Our client based in Grafton requires a Campus Infrastructure Services Officer with the ability to perform general maintenance duties. We are ideally looking for someone with a background in Facilities Management, WH&S, Repairs and maintenance.
Requirements of the role:
- Knowledge and understanding of emergency management and WH&S procedures.
- Chief or Deputy Warden duties, and plays an important role in emergency management.
- Plays key role in ensuring campus safety—including identifying, isolating and coordinating the removal of safety risks.
- High level oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engaging with external contractors and suppliers and engaging with internal customers to deliver services.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a supportive and co-operative team member.
- Ability to work as part of a team to maintain cohesion and functionality of the team.
- Ability to complete work tasks to agreed time-frames and standards and contribute to the achievement of team goals.
- Ability to complete tasks to deadline, including time-critical services relating to WH&S and facilities management.
- Basic computer skills including use of email and systems.
- Essential for everyday tasks, including usage of FMweb and SAP Finance systems, and communication via email.
- Problem solving skills and a willingness to suggest improvements.
- The nature of core facilities management tasks often requires providing solutions to problems of varying degrees of complexity and urgency.
- Willingness to undertake manual handling.
Working With Children and Police checks will be required to be completed.
Job Code: 1276