Position: Client Contact Officer
Our Strathfield based client is looking for a quality customer service adviser for a Client Contact Centre role supporting students enrolled in distance education programs. This is a great 3 month opportunity.
Requirements of the Role:
This position predominantly contacts and supports students enrolled in distance education courses. It involves a high volume of calls to students as well as uses motivation techniques to engage and reengage students with their study.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide quality customer service via phone, email and face-to-face including resolution of administrative issues and the referral of calls and inquiries to the appropriate person or section to maintain a high standard of service to customers
- Motivate students to engage with learning resources and attend teaching sessions
- Provide support to students to meet the contractual obligations in relation to customers
- Provide accurate and timely information to students according to their courses utilising online course information, corporate systems and other information sources as required
- Liaise with teachers and programs coordinators in relation to student progress, problems and course information
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office are required including Outlook, some use of Excel
- An ability and willingness to learn new and existing systems.
- A clear communicator verbally as well as written.
- Ability to manipulate data on Excel files.
- Ensure the core NSW public sector values of cultural diversity, equity and ethical practice, and a healthy, safe and fair workplace.
Police and Working With Children Checks will be required for this role.