Position: Senior Business Analyst
Our Kingswood based client has a requires a Senior Business Analyst for a 12 month contract to help their organisation achieve greater efficiency through detailed reporting, understanding organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in defining business requirements for the successful delivery of reports.
- Describe and analyse problems and provide options to resolve.
- Develop a range of monthly analytical products such as reports, dashboards and visualisations for a wide range of internal users.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the development of information to be used to prepare Business Cases for future projects.
- Develop finance workpapers, technical and business requirements, baseline documents and work plans
- Work on large data sets and break it down into meaningful business insights.
- Identify, analyse and resolve monthly reporting issues and implement practical solutions.
- Experienced Business Analyst skilled in developing dashboards and other management
- Experience in multinational matrix organisations
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills, with specific reference service sector.
- High level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, particularly in the context of change management.
- Demonstrated capacity to organise, plan and undertake business analysis and investigations together with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Proven self-management skills including a demonstrated capacity to work to strict deadlines, flexibility, problem solving and excellent organisation skills.
- Demonstrate a solid practical understanding of accounting principles and their day to day usage.
- Experience using MS Access, SQL and Power Pivots.
- Tertiary qualification in Finance/Accounting
- SAP technical knowledge
Police and Working With Children Checks will be required for this role.