Position: Schematic Design Officer
Our client has a 8 month contract for a Schematic Design Officer to update existing plans from provided Draft and As-Built drawings using PDF editing software and a simple graphics package.
- Insert alarm system drawings into existing school plans by utilising graphics manipulation software and PDF editing software.
- Liaising with Security System Design Officers to ensure the accuracy and completeness of alarm system drawings.
- Ensuring plans are updated in accordance with deadlines
- Attending to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Providing copies of updated plans in PDF format to stakeholders
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of necessary software applications
- Knowledge and experience with Visio (or similar), PDF Editors and MS Office.
- Ability to produce quality work in a high volume environment and within strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of CCTV/Security system designs is highly beneficial
Job code: 1319