Position: Assistant Project Officer
Our client requires a competent Assistant Project Officer for a great 4 month opportunity to undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and planning
- Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
In your application please demonstrate how you meet the above requirements of the role.
Job code: 1322