Position: Administration Officer
Our client requires an Administration Assistant to provide a comprehensive administration and business support service for a workgroup for a 4 month period.
- Undertake a range of administration tasks including coordinating equipment and resource orders, distributing mail, preparing purchase orders and invoices, receipting items, managing and tracking records, maintaining asset registers, coordinating travel arrangements and monthly reporting.
- Act as a point of contact to refer enquiries and issues to more relevant officers in a professional manner exercising tact and discretion.
- Collate submissions and responses, reports, briefing notes, ministerial correspondence and advice, and presentations for approval by the supervisor, ensuring compliance with corporate and government requirements.
- Maintain administration, record and information systems and processes and identify areas for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness, making recommendations for improvement where required.
- Provide secretariat support to committees including organising and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and briefing papers, and coordinating presentation materials and logistical requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to staff on administration policies and procedures including document control and management related to finance, human resources, fleet, procurement and Information Technology support to facilitate the delivery of operational activities.
- Provide administration support for fleet management including coordination of annual registration of vehicles, relevant fleet management submissions to the Service Centre, and data entry and maintenance of fleet management register information.
- Contribute to administration projects that support key business priorities.
In your application please demonstrate how you meet the above requirements of the role.
Job code: 1321