Position: Procurement Support Specialist
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 6 month opportunity for an experienced Procurement Support Specialist in Port Macquarie!
The Procurement Support Specialist is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination and administration of the tendering function. The role is responsible for the development of tendering documentation and coordination of the administrative process for all contract and tendering activities.
- Responsible for coordinating and administering the Tenderlink process for Request for Tenders valued at over $500K in consultation with the Commercial and Portfolio Managers
- Act as a key point of contact and support business owners in Tenderlink processes and preparing go to market documentation for Request for Tender valued at below $500K
- Receive, handle and respond to internal and external enquiries relating to Express of Interests and the Tendering process
- Prepare contract material or supplier performance review material for use by Portfolio and Commercial Managers
- Administer relevant business systems to ensure they are kept up to date and vendor contract details are current and meet policy and compliance obligations
- Prepare monthly reports relevant to the contract and tendering processes ensuring issues are being identified and managed in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Monitor and identify areas of non-compliance regarding the tendering process and recommend potential opportunities for improvement in policy, process or training
- Review and monitor tendering related process and contribute to continuous business improvement by supporting the implementation of improved procedures ad practices
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in regards to contract and tendering activities.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a contract administration or tendering environment
- Experience managing documents, file structures and undertaking data entry with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the preparing “go to market” documents and understanding the documentation requirements
- Experience in the provision of support services and maintaining accurate records and files in business systems Working knowledge of contracts and tender management practices.
- Skills in the administration and processing of tender documentation
- Proven interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong skills in problem solving, decision making and time management
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple assignments and tasks
- Strong skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
Job Code: 1330
Recruitment Port Macquarie