Position: Customer Care Assistant
Our client has a great opportunity for a Customer Care Assistant to engage with and support customers to ensure a premium learning experience. This is a 12 month contract, initially for 4 hours per day but possibility for 7 hours per day to cover staff on leave.
- Provide customer service so customers are welcomed and feel valued and understood and customers are enrolled through the Customer Contact Centre.
- Provide effective linkage and connection for customers to services and respond to customer feedback to ensure students are engaged, connected to events and to appropriate learning and support services.
- Continuous improvement to ensure feedback is gained and then responded to in an appropriate and timely manner to improve services
- Contribute to the success of organisation events
- Reflect the organisations values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Relevant experience in customer service delivery.
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of people and deliver services which meet customer requirements.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the position description
Job code: 1331