Our Government client requires the services of a Cleaner in Rozelle who takes great pride in their work.
- Undertake domestic cleaning duties, including the operation of industrial cleaning equipment to ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of the facilities.
- Arrange delivery and pick up of linen services.
- Completion of cleaning schedules evidenced in completed check sheets and visual cleanliness and tidiness of the facility.
- Ensure that passageways and exits are not obscured during cleaning duties.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Knowledge of the appropriate Safety Data Sheets for any chemicals or other hazardous
substances used in the role.
- Ability to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Experience in cleaning in a large residential environment, including the use of industrial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with operational, educational and corporate support staff at all organisational levels.
- Experience working in an office environment occupied by other staff members
- Knowledge of Work, Health & Safety requirements as they relate to the position.
- Experience in the use of different cleaning products to ensure the correct product is used for the cleaning task at hand.
- Knowledge of the need for security in relation to buildings, access, personal property and
- The ability to pay attention to details and take pride in a job well done.
Job Code: MCLEAN