Our Government client requires a great and organised Secretary for a 3 month role in Nowra to provide support to the team.
- Monitor and direct calls and emails from a shared email box and phone number to the relevant manager or senior colleague, eventually responding to more routine enquiries based on FAQs and approved standard responses.
- Booking training facilities and catering for upcoming council training sessions. Taking enquiries from attendees re training (change of bookings, general enquiries etc).
- Updating eNewsletter mailing list membership and corporate Facebook group memberships (including issuing invites to members). Sending eNewsletters to members and posting pre-prepared content to the Facebook group.
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Good organisational and communication skills
- IT and electronic recordkeeping experience (Outlook, Word, Excel and preferably Objective/Trim electronic file management system)
- Some understanding of State/local government roles and responsibilities would be preferred but not essential.
Job Code: 1347