Position: Office Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our Government Client’s team in Parramatta. Great short term opportunity for the right person!
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Deputy Secretary External Affairs and Regulation, including diary management, organising itineraries, travel and accommodation and arranging meetings to support the work of the Deputy Secretary.
- Work as part of a small team in the co-ordination of key projects and activities across the office
- Plan the use of the Deputy Secretary’s time to maximise opportunities for outreach and strategic contacts with key stakeholders in consultation with other staff.
- Prepare draft correspondence, briefings and reports for the Deputy Secretary, and review correspondence and briefings to ensure compliance with departmental guidelines including electronic management of records in and out of the Office of the Deputy Secretary.
- High level of organisational skill, management capability, team orientation and interpersonal nous
- Experience in the delivery of senior executive scheduling and time management support is essential.
- Government experience desirable
Job Code: 1354