Position: Project Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Project Officer in Stockton, great 3 month opportunity.
- Responsible for assisting the Manager Engineering and Asset Services to implement contemporary practices within the trades and maintenance areas.
- Ensuring that high risk activities, including work performed by ADHC trades staff and contractors are controlled by ensuring that LRCSSL – SS Work Health and Safety procedures and industry Codes of Practice relevant to trades and maintenance activities are implemented.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Facilities Maintenance
- Background with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and project
- Solid background in Project Management and Practices would be ideal.
Job code: 1358