Position: Administration Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer in Goulburn. This is a great 3 month opportunity for the right candidate!
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Government experience preferable
- High level of attention to detail
- Minimum 40wpm with great accuracy
- Current drivers licence essential
Job Code: 1374